WOOHOOO!!!!! member #300!!!! welcome aboard makaio!

Stop in and say hi

Moderators: Greenleaf, BC847, Richie O

Postby PToombs » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:13 pm

Just add a snorkle kit from a jeep! Smart guy like you should be able to make it work! :lol:

Fuel here is $2.99 It's been there all summer. Once a couple weeks ago it was down to $2.92, so I fueled up. Then it went back up. Gas goes up and down, diesel's been steady. :roll:
pete

Just enough power to break everything behind the crankshaft.
PToombs
14mm rotor

Postby Makaio » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:15 pm

CAJUN 93 wrote:that's high but not as bad as i thought it would be.i'm paying 2.79 here. i guess i have a misconception of prices on the islands.

i sure would like to get out there someday but i hear the drive is a truck killer :lol:

daryl

Daryl,

Those prices I quoted you are for Oahu! The outer islands are higher. The crude is shipped here first and then distributed to the other islands. A majority of things shipped into Hawaii arrives in Honolulu and then shipped out to the other islands. Just about everything else is slightly higher outside of Honolulu. :cry:

Aloha,
Matt
Matt
1992 W250 auto, ASA/AFE intake, H1C hybrid 60-16, Bosch 190's, Bully Dog fuel pin, 366 spring, modified pump and a 4" turbo back exhaust. Suncoast valve body plumbing 3.54's w/LSD. Autometer gauges.
Makaio
fuel screw!!!!

Previous

Return to Welcome